Write a review
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 carrots
- Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters. Peel and chop the onions. Peel garlic.
- Peel the carrots and cut into slices.
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- Salt and pepper the chicken thighs on both sides. Sprinkle with herbs and place in a dish. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the other side and drizzle with little water. Add onions, garlic cloves, tomatoes, carrots and return to oven for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy the Mediterranean Chicken.
Kitchen Bazaar Gadget https://www.bazaar-gadget.com/